Saturday, September 28, 2013

Morning

It is a fogging morning this morning.  I love to see the fog with the animals silhouetted against the background.  I will be taking those pictures this morning.  This is the sunset from the other day.  I am starting to enjoy the colors that are starting to emerge  on the trees.  The hubby and I are going to take a trip up into the mountains, either this weekend or next, just to go see some of the wonderful colors.

I really love this time of year.  It isn't all that hot and not really cold.  Just the right temperature to be comfortable in.  You can clean stalls, do hay, and wood without breaking out in a heavy duty sweat.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Willow said...

Beautiful. We camp in the Catskill Mountains ~ gorgeous.

CDH said...

Gorgeous pic! I am starting to enjoy the cooler temps too. Rained today, so it settled the dust!