Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa



Saturday the ladies auxiliary had their Christmas breakfast.  We didn't do as well this year as we have in previous years.  We just happened to select a weekend that the elks lodge, and one other place were having their breakfast on the same day.  But it was a good time and we do it for the firehouse and of course for the community.

I don't know about you, but I am so not ready for Christmas.  I have gotten a lot of my shopping done, but still have a lot to do.  I have done most of my shopping online this year.  A lot easier and a lot less aggravation!   We just got our tree on Sunday and it still is not decorated yet.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

I shopped on-line for everything but the stocking stuffers. It is just so much easier than tramping here and there and everywhere!

You are so busy I don't know how you find time to blog!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”