Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What a Life!

Now that is the life! Jake loves to sleep on things, including in the son's cloths basket!(with the cloths in it)  We came home today and he had the cloths all over the floor and was sleeping in the basket!  We have a spot in the storage room where we put our coats and shoes, and there is a rug under the coats with the shoes on it.  He loves to spread the shoes out of the way and sleep on the rug!   I think I know what his Christmas present is going to be this year!

I have lots of work before the end of the semester and finals, which are the first two days of next week.  I am so looking forward to this semester being over and getting into trying to get the weaving up and going.  My brain is ready for a break that is for sure, I don't think I have ever used my brain as much as I have since being in college.


4 comments:

CDH said...

He's crashed out! Cute. I like your snowy creek header, very pretty.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are almost done..you rock! Dogs will pick their best sleeping spot and if it isn't just perfect they will fix it:)

Terry and Linda said...

SNOW!!! You have tons of it! Always pretty to gaze upon and hard to work in!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

Crystal said...

Very cute!! Good luck on your finals!