Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!




I hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July!  We had a pretty easy and relaxing weekend.  We did a BBQ for Peck's Lake again Saturday, it was  a success.  One bad aspect of it was that my beans did not get done all the way and they were crunchy whether than being soft!  I was really disappointed in that, but it is a lesson learned and hopefully it doesn't happen again.  The meat was great and that made up for it!

Today is the hubbies birthday, and I posted flowers just for him!  He does love the flowers that grow in the pond area.  Love you honey, and Happy Birthday to you!!  He is the light of my life and I sure would be lost without him.

Hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

threecollie said...

Happy Birthday, bro, great pics, Lisa

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Beautiful flowers, and they will last a long time. Love you both. Dinner yesterday was great!!
Love, Mom

CDH said...

Beautiful flowers.
Love the 2nd one. Looks like it has a light in it.
Happy birthday.
Cheri

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Your flowers are beautiful. I made crunchy beans once...I added sugar to the batch before they were cooked all the way...the sugar sets them at whatever doneness they are...I cooked those beans all day and they were still crunchy:)