Tuesday, August 5, 2014

This one's for Marianne




The son was mowing the lawn the other day and saw these little ones in the tree only 2 feet from the ground.  We were able to get right up to them and if we wanted to, we could of actually picked them up.  They are one of the cutest babies we have seen.  I am not that good with my birds, so I think I will leave it up to my in-laws to let me know what they are.  They are fantastic with their birds, including the hubby.

I am in the process of canning beans and I will have 18 quarts when all of them are done.  Tomorrow I am going to work on doing my beets, after I do some running in the morning.

I am going to put my weaving in an antique mall that has handmade things that are for sale on the top floor.   I am hoping that I have enough things to sell to put in it.  I look at what I have done and it just doesn't seem like enough.  I have to start somewhere though and I can always keep adding thing as I finish them.   At least I will have the opportunity to get my stuff out, so that the public can see what I do and hopefully generate some customers!  It is only going to cost me approximately 40 to 50 dollars a month to rent a space.  Wish me luck.  I will take a picture of my display and post it tomorrow.

Hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

CDH said...

Oh, they are adorable! I don't know my birds either.
Good luck with the sale items. My mom has some "collections" she sell at a consignment store.
Cheri

threecollie said...

Oh, you lucky ducky! Cedar waxwings!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful little birds:)