Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hidey Cat



I use a small red crate on my desk to help keep things organized.  I had taken out some of my stuff to take down to NJ and didn't get around to unpacking my computer bag.  Chloe decided that it would make the perfect cat box to hide in.

The weather hasn't changed much, we are still in the deep freeze and the snow is still piling up, whether than melting.   The snowplow decided to wipe out our mailbox over the weekend.  The guys put it back up using steel instead of a wooden post.  They even used bright neon pink paint to paint the mailbox.  Hopefully the plow can't miss it the next time.  It doesn't help when the snow banks are taller than the box!

Not much else going on here at the farm.  Stay pretty close to home most of the time and I don't do much with the horses during the winter months.  I am a pansy because I don't like to be out in the cold if I don't have too.  I would make a horrible rancher!  I would probably be found frozen on my horse.  I seem to not be able to stay warm when I am outside for any length of time.

Hope you are having a great week.


3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Love that kitty! Your office helper. I hate when the snow plows can't see the side of the road!

Linda ♪♫❤
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hot Pink!! I think the snow plow drivers are half blinded by the snow. Sounds like you have lots of snow. We have very little as the snow storms have missed us but the extreme cold has not. I dress in lots of layers...I have warm down parkas and boots that are good to -40 that really helps, sometimes my hands get cold.

Shirley said...

What is it with cats and boxes....
Sure hope you start getting better weather soon!