Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My snow dunes!

 We have a total of about 16 inches of snow.



I liked how the snow drifts were like sand dunes.  I tried taking pictures of them.  They didn't turn out to bad.  I will have lots more winter pictures for the next few days.  I went out with the camera this morning and decided to take lots of pictures.  

The weather is supposed to turn cold again.  We have had 20's for the last few days.  I see the weatherman is predicting teens and single digits for the rest of the week.  Brrrrrr

Tax paper work is all done and ready to hand over to my accountant tomorrow!  I really hate getting things ready at the end of the year!  Well worth the work for us though.  We usually don't end up paying in!  (not much anyway)

Hope you are warm!

3 comments:

CDH said...

You all have a lot of snow! It does look like white sand! :)
Stay warm.
Cheri

Shirley said...

It's tough taking snow pics- you did good! Must have been a fair bit of wind to make those "dunes".

Far Side of Fifty said...

You got ample snow to make dunes! We are -20 something this morning. Winter is baaack:(