Thursday, November 19, 2015

Step-in up

The husband and son put in a much needed new step.  The other one was almost completely crushed.  We have a Christmas get together in a few weeks and decided that we should not have a stepping hazard for the older folks.

Today was the dreaded shopping day.  I did get me hair done, I cut it really short.  I still don't know if I like it or not.  I wasn't happy with the other cut either.   Eventually I will find something that I like.  In the meantime, I really have no choice, as it is too short to change now.

Annie's foot is getting better.  I am still going to keep her in a dry stall for a few more days.  She is getting tired of being in the stall.  I can see her now, when she gets back outside.  I will have to make sure I have the camera ready!

Hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hair and styles can be such a pain. Mine is long and goes in a bun nice and fast. Good looking step! :)

Shirley said...

Do we get to see the new do? :0)
I must have missed the post about Annie, what did she do to her foot?

lisa said...

She gets abscesses it seems like all the time, it usually seems to be the same foot. It was really bad this time. I have her in the stall and we have been getting rain, so , I have been letting her stay in longer.