Friday, February 26, 2016

Hobbies





This is just a small view of the newest engines.  The guys have defiantly taken up a new hobby and I sure as heck hope that it last long.  These babies take up a lot of room, especially when you have a dozen of them!  I really haven't kept count, but I do know... that it is not a cheap hobby!  The next purchase is the trailer to load all these babies on and take to show this summer.  Then, of course, we have to get a building erected so that they can be stored all together and out of the weather.  They do enjoy spending father and son time together though, and that is what counts.  

I have been doing the same old stuff as I said in the last post.    I do the farm and weaving and the normal day to day running to keep the house hold going.   So, not a whole lot goes on around here.  Just keep going and living life as it comes.   Waiting for the winter to get over.  It will be nice to be outside without the fingers and the face freezing! 

Hope you have had a good Friday.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

My husband would be right in there, he loves those engines.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We love to see the old engines working:) It is a good hobby! :)