Monday, February 1, 2016


The top picture is of Manhattans skyline just before the sun is completely up in the sky and the second picture is when the sun has come up.    They are not very good pictures.  It is hard to take a picture through a window, that is very dirty and has two panes of the glass.

I came down to NJ to be with Matt this week.  It is nice to be able to do some paper work, and study my Excel course without interruptions.  I still have a lot of computer work to do.  I really won't have a lot of time to be bored.  I am doing my Zumba Cd's in the morning and then I have my coffee and breakfast, then I am looking at e-mails and facebook, then it is book work, computer work, and then study time.  Then I will do some reading until Matt comes back.  I will then proceed to cook supper and wait and see what happens after that.  It is going to be boring but relaxing.

The kids are taking care of the animals and all the other farm things that need doing.  They are sure handy to have around.  Sometimes :)  

Hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

WOW! That is stunning!

Linda