Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Yup, its winter.

This is what it is looking like.  We are now getting lots more snow.  Speaking of which, the husband is now in sunny Florida, while his family is stuck up in the snow belt. 

Got back from the airport trying to figure out why I couldn't tell the difference between high beams and low beams on the jeep.  I figured it out, LED.  I had frosty lenses and the fog lights had a build up of slush.  I now hate LED with a passion!

I know we all complain about the snow and the cold then complain when its hot.  I have to say that will never change.  So, on that note, I am defiantly tired of the cold and snow!  Just so you know.  I would move further south in a heart beat.  Not too far though.



1 comment:

Shirley said...

Winter tries us, but I don't get along with a lot of heat either. A moderate climate suits me and that's pretty much what we have here.