Wednesday, January 17, 2018

4 Wheels

This was the scene out of my jeep on the way to work this morning, THANK goodness for 4-wheel drive! It is now just 3 p.m. and it is finally starting to stop snowing!

I have to say it sure makes for a beautiful picture when the trees are all covered!

I am doing weight watchers with the daughter, we have been doing it now for 6 weeks and it is going great.  Takes some getting used to, with having to change the way we eat, but it has been worth it.  I will eventually learn how to adjust other recipes that look good so that it isn't too bad for us to eat.  I am getting the cast iron cooking magazine and I love the recipes in it, that is one of the things that I want to be able to adjust the ingredients in.

Hope you are braving the weather well.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Good to hear you are doing well with weight watchers. Making changes is tough, we get so set in our ways.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks frosty there. Good luck with weight watchers! :)

Crystal said...

Brr that looks cold. Changing habits is really hard, but being aware of whats good and whats not it a big help.

kj said...

Yep safer to drive.