Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hello again!

This is the third time in the last two weeks that we have been seeing accumulation of snow.  It has been snowing all day, but it hasn't really been sticking to the roads.  It will wait until it is dark and then it will start.  Supposed to snow flurry into tomorrow.  We are supposed to get anywhere from 4 to 12 inches of snow.  We had at least 3 this morning when I left for work.  Winter is not done with us yet.

Haven't really been doing a lot this winter, stay home for the most part.  Matt is working in Washington state.  He only gets home every three weeks for a long weekend.  He will be working out there until at least May if not longer.  I plan to fly out towards the end of April instead of him flying back here.  So, that way I don't have to pay for the plane ticket.  I don't fly all that well, so it will be a long trip for me.  It will be well worth it though.  I love to see other states.

The daughter and I started to do weight watchers before Christmas and I have been doing great.  I have now lost over 20 pounds, and it feels great!  I can actually fit into my favorite wrangler jeans now! 

Not doing any horse riding this winter, hopefully in the next few weeks will be starting that and working with Sirocco at the same time.

Hope you have a great night or day.

4 comments:

threecollie said...

Love your new header and layout! Looks great. Congratulations on the new you too. Love you guys.

Shirley said...

Glad you are doing well on WW. I am trying to get in better shape, watching what I eat and exercising a bit . I learned a long time ago that I can't stick to any particular diet, so I just have to try for sensible choices. My exercises are mostly stretches with some modified push ups, trying to keep my aging body mobile.
I sure hope winter loses it's grip there soon! and that yo get some good riding in this year.
I hate flying too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have been enjoying Matts photos on Facebook. I am so glad you get to go! Ask your Doc for a Adavan that will make you fly better:) Good work on the 20 IBs!! :)

dayna said...

Sending warmer weather to you