Monday, January 22, 2018

out with the old and in with the new

We used to feed the birds and the last couple of years we haven't bothered.  I used to take a lot of pictures with the Nikon and I don't do much of that either.  I used to do a lot of weaving to, and I am not doing much of that.  It is sad to see the things that I used to do go to the back burner. 

It is amazing how life's priorities can change.  Now I work a regular job, go to riding lessons, and not much of anything else.  I was thinking the other day that I really need to get back into weaving.  Now that winter is here it is hard to go out to the barn, being as I don't have heat out there to do weaving.'

The husband is gone a lot now, going to Florida, to Washington, back to Florida and if I am lucky, he might be home in the next couple of weeks.  They change the work schedule every time he turns around.  We really don't know for sure when he will get home.  I am beginning to not like that at all.  I usually don't mind a weekend not being home, but when it get to be 2 or more then I am not a happy camper!

Today is a typical Monday! 

Have a great day.

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Lots of changes! I agree that you should start weaving again- maybe once it's warm enough in the barn?

Far Side of Fifty said...

When you are working it is hard, you have to cook, do laundry and there is not much time left. Too bad Matt is gone a lot, too bad you cannot go with him once in awhile:)

Emma said...

Cute bird on top

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

I see you are blogging again. Very nice. Love your big picture. Talked to Matt last night. I guess he accepted Indiana instead of time off, and the job is being run by Jimmy whom he likes. Love Mom

Crystal said...

That would be hard not knowing the schedule, specially with it being so far away

threecollie said...

I sure do feel your pain with Matt being gone all the time. It has been crazy lately! Hope things level off and get saner soon. Meanwhile hang in there! Love you guys

Mel said...

Season of change.