Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Morning






Decided to go sit by the pond this morning when I put the dogs out for their morning bathroom rituals! It was not to hot or to cold to sit out and enjoy the morning while they did their business and it is so quite and peaceful first thing in the morning!

Then I go in the house and it is time to get the day going, chores first then it is a day of running, we are going up to Old Forge to a gun show, then off to a book signing. We are lucky enough that we have a star writer in the family and we all got a copy of his book (Driving Excellence) by Mark Aesch! I didn't think I would like reading the book but he put quite a bit of humor into writing it and I really did enjoy reading it and learning a few things about business practices!

Hope you all have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bekahjane said...

beautiful pics.. happy saturday

Terry and Linda said...

Your yard is lovely! Have a wonderful day. Something besides chores is a gift!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looking good around there..the vine has reached the top ! :)