Thursday, September 12, 2013


As you can see, the little guys need some groceries!  They are settling in pretty good here at the farm.  I am really glad to see the hubby take a liking to the mule.  I will let him play with Thunder.

I have found a young man to put some miles on Sirocco for me.  I am glad to get someone that will not charge me an arm and a leg to do it.  Sirocco just needs someone to put lots of miles in the saddle on him.   I don't know if we will get to it this fall but hopefully next year it will be able to happen.

The weather has been pretty darn warm here for the last couple of days but by tomorrow the highs are supposed to be only in the sixties!  I think fall has arrived.

Hope everyone is good and have a wonderful evening or day, depending where you are located!

3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

I am so happy those little guys found you! I can just imagine what a wonderful life they will now have!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am sure you will fatten them up before long. It will be fun to watch their progress:)

Crystal said...

Very cute guys :) They look like they will be lots of fun