Saturday, January 30, 2016

Boring

The last few nights I have wanted to take a good picture of the sunset, but I have been slow on the uptake.  I have been getting to it about the same time and spot.  I get busy out in the barn and forget the time.

It was a lovely day today.  The sun was shining and a lot warmer, with not very much wind.  Monday or Tuesday of next week it is supposed to get close to 50 degrees.  That will be nice, but I am still waiting for the ball  to drop and get a boat load of snow.  February is almost here and that has seemed to be the time we get hammered with a foot of snow.  The hubby wants a nice long open winter, here is hoping he gets his wish, but I think it is wishful thinking!

Post seems pretty darn boring!  I just don't have a lot going on at this point, I pretty much do my day
to day thing.  I went and had my ultrasound done on my heart yesterday and now it is just a waiting game.  Hopefully, I don't hear anything, and that will be good news.  They said they would call if they found anything.  Other than that, .......that is pretty much all that is going on in my life right now.

Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sometimes boring is okay:)

Shirley said...

I was going to say the same thing! ^^^
Hope your heart results come back with good news.